About Me

My photo
Victoria, Australia
Here I am all things spiritual. Try and keep up with what's going on in my life if you really want to - it's riveting

Thursday 17 March 2011

Camping Adventure

For the record, I don't camp. However the Universe is telling me that I should. So this weekend I am off to enjoy a most beautiful weekend at Mt Franklin, nr Daylesford in Victoria. The weekend is all about ritual and trance/dance meditation. Closely linked with the Full Moon this weekend it should be a most awesome time. So, have I got everything? Well I guess so, however some family think it's far too much! Well, I need comfort in my old age, so what is wrong with taking a portable gas camping heater? I need some home comforts...... along with my ritual dress and cloak - ha that took the smile of their faces.......

Like I said before, I don't do camping - so this is just the beginning of a whole new world to me. I have purchased new tent, and have googled so many images of how to put up a tarp, I guess I shall be just fine. Except now have a sore throat / cold on the way. Still, needs must. Have thermos will travel.

No to pack the car and stuff it all in....... Will update on Monday or Tuesday, after I have showered etc.... Cos there's no showers up where I'm going and only drop toilets. Catch you all later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment